Sunday, July 24, 2005

I Make Like the Networks

Tomorrow I leave for two weeks of vacation in Northern California. Posting will be limited. I probably won't get much TV watched; however, I will get to see some of my favorite people on the planet.

After I return, I will post on:
  • Six Feet Under: Why Does It Make Me Feel Better to Watch Other People in Pain?
  • The Daily Show: Jon Stewart, Master Interviewer
  • Nip/Tuck: Are You Piddling Yourself in Anticipation? and Who's the Carver?
  • 30 Days: Morgan Spurlock Ruins Other People's Health for Our Entertainment and Education
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Even Couch Potatoes Read and The TV Is My Horcrux
  • My Favorite Commercials: The Subtle Artistry of the Applebee's Song Parody

I hope you feel enticed to come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home