Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ten Things I've Never Done (Wasteland Edition)

This meme circulated on some blawgs a few months back. I thought it might be a nice way to open a little window into the mind and life of Wasteland Fan, while modifying the meme a bit. I will list ten things I've never done regarding TV.

I've never:
  1. Seen an episode of Dallas, including "Who Shot J.R.?"; yet somehow I feel like I know all about it.
  2. Ordered a pay-per-view movie through my digital cable service. Netflix rules!
  3. Watched an entire episode of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart from beginning to end, despite the fact that I love the show.
  4. Written a spec script for a TV show, though I've often thought about it.
  5. Cried while watching a long distance commercial, an episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (okay, I've only watched two), or a movie of the week.
  6. Watched anything on Court TV, even though I'm a lawyer and teach law (or, perhaps more accurately, becuase I'm a lawyer and teach law).
  7. Completely stopped following Days of Our Lives, since one of my friends made me watch an episode when I was in seventh grade.
  8. Gotten over the cancellation of Moonlighting. Why, oh why, did Dave and Maddie have to do the nasty?
  9. Applied to be a cast member on a reality TV show. Nuff said.
  10. Been able to stomach The Andy Griffith Show or All in the Family. I know, I know. They're classic television. I just can't deal, for no apparent reason.

Tag, Trailhead. You're it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trailhead said...

Ahhh, food for thought. Ten places I've never been? Nah, too many to choose. Ten things I've never done in a tent? Uh, never mind. Things I've never done on a golf course? Heh-heh. This'll be fun.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home