Thursday, August 18, 2005

WILY TV 8/17/05: Theo Whah?

This blog is starting to border on all-reality-all-of-the-time territory. I think it's as much a reflection of summer TV fare as it is my car wreck fascination. I'll try to branch out soon, especially about the upcoming fall season of shows.

Nevertheless, last night I caught the premier of Bravo's new and retro Battle of the Network Reality Stars (using "Stars" very loosely). I paid a little bit of attention for the first 15 minutes or so, then lost interest.

At any rate, I did learn something very enlightening during that 15 minutes last night; namely, the last names of a couple of Real World-ers. In particular, Theo's surname is Vonkurnatowski.

So, what I learned yesterday on TV: There's often a good reason that reality shows identify the cast by first name only.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trailhead said...

Ahem. What happened to Bravo?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Wasteland Fan said...

For every Project Runway (which, by the way, has my vote to be included in the top 3 or so best reality shows of last year), Bravo runs Showdog Moms and Dads and Blow Out!

Also, note how 35 minutes ago Queer Eye for the Straight Guy has become.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home