Tuesday, September 06, 2005

10 "Must Sees"

Entertainment Weekly offers up "10 Shows You Need to See" in the upcoming TV season.

Two observations:

  1. Four of the shows are half-hour comedies (which recently were thought a dying breed) and two are reality shows. So, fewer than half are dramas, which is what all the breakout hits of last year were.
  2. I have been looking forward to trying to catch at least an episode or two of 9 of the 10 shows. I haven't given the remaining show a single thought until now. Can you guess which one? (UPDATE: I'll give you "Three" guesses. Don't you "Wish" you knew? "Grant"ed, you may not care.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Trailhead said...

Gee, I wonder...

I want to see Everybody Hates Chris. If I can get TK to turn off Bob the Builder for 2 seconds, I might get a chance to watch something on my own damn TV. (Though I have to say, I'm a big fan of Bob myself.)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Trailhead said...

Oh c'mon Wasteland. I can't believe THAT.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home