Friday, August 19, 2005

Martha's Minions

You want to be Martha Stewart's Apprentice? Too late this go-round, filming has wrapped.

Apparently, NBC has released some info on the wannabe media-moguls-in-the-making. I predict that Jeff (the "Creative Director") will be the first Stewart lackey, though Shawn (the "TV Newscaster") may give him a run for his money. That would, of course, make Jeff the first openly gay Apprentice, which seems -- for whatever reason -- much more likely on Martha's version than on The Donald's.

Funny little aside: Did you notice that Marcela (the "Cooking Instructor") "now teaches cooking classes to over 40 students." Over 40? Wow, how does she manage it?

Hat tip to Althouse.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trailhead said...

Wasteland, will you be blogging the second Cybill Shepherd made-for-TV Martha Stewart "prison movie"? Or is there some television that even you will not watch?

10:34 PM  
Blogger Wasteland Fan said...

Well, my Moonlighting fixation leaves me with little will power to resist anything involving Cybill. I missed the first one, but I might try to catch "Oz: Martha Stewart."

12:08 AM  
Blogger Trailhead said...

Moonlighting. I remember Moonlighting. That was the Thursday night lineup, right? I'd do my homework during the Thursday lineup. First Moonlighting at 8, then Wings, then Cheers, then L.A. Law, if I remember correctly. Those were the days.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home